London Fog Latte
A fog of warmth will envelope your customers as they sip this comforting cup.
PREP & COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES, SERVES: 4
- 8 Higgins & Burke Naturals™ Bergamia Grey™ tea bags
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of ground coriander
- ¼ orange, zest only
- 4 cups homogenized milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup homogenized milk
- Add water, tea bags, orange zest and coriander to a small saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the milk and sugar, stir and turn off the heat. Leave to steep for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze and remove the tea bags.
- Stain the tea and divide evenly into 4 cups.
- Warm remaining ½ cup milk in a small saucepan or microwave.
- Whisk with a frother or whisking tool.
- Place frothed milk onto tea.
- Garnish with orange twist if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Higgins & Burke